BUY MDMA PILLS
What is MDMA?
3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA), is a synthetic drug that alters mood and perception. (awareness of surrounding objects and conditions). It is chemically similar to both stimulants and hallucinogens. producing feelings of increased energy, pleasure, emotional warmth. Buy mdma pills, MDMA most popular nightclub, parties (“raves”) drug. Commonly call the drug Ecstasy Pills or Molly.[sc_fs_faq html=”true” headline=”h3″ img=”” question=”How long does ecstacy high last ?” img_alt=”” css_class=””] The experience facilitates the dissolving of barriers between body, mind, and spirit – the same separation within the individual that can be observed in the society, as noted above. Mind and body can be coordinated; mind, including feelings, has a positive empathic attitude toward the body, which, in turn, feels accepted and protected. Thus, instinctual awareness, as well as mental, emotional, and sensory awareness, can all function together, rather than one being the focus at the expense of the other. Similarly, spirit or self is no longer felt as a remote abstract concept, “above” somewhere, but rather one senses the presence of spirit infusing the structures of the body and the images and attitudes of the mind. Awareness is expanded to include all parts of the body, all aspects of the mind, and the higher reach of spirit. This permits a kind of reconnecting, a remembering of the totality of our experience, an access to forgotten truths. [/sc_fs_faq]
- Mental stimulation
- An increased sense of well-being
- Emotional warmth
- Feeling less reserved
- Decreased anxiety
- Increased energy
- Enhanced sensory perception
Negative Effects MDMA Pills
- Chills or hot flashes
- Teeth clenching
- Muscle cramping or stiffness
- Loss of appetite
- Disorganized thinking
- Restless legs
How do people use MDMA Pills?
Some pills have designs stamped into them, like well known company logos that the pills are then named after.
Ecstasy powder looks like white/grey crystals and is called MDMA, mandy or MD.
How does MDMA Pills affect the brain?
MDMA increases the activity of three brain chemicals:
- Dopamine—produces increased energy/activity and acts in the reward system to reinforce behaviors
- Norepinephrine—increases heart rate and blood pressure, which are particularly risky for people with heart and blood vessel problems
- Serotonin—affects mood, appetite, sleep, and other functions. It also triggers hormones that affect sexual arousal and trust. The release of large amounts of serotonin likely causes the emotional closeness, elevated mood, and empathy felt by those who use and buy MDMA pills.